Our Law and Tax Departments are run by skilled lawyers for each one of the areas and the work is done in an individual way.
The Desk is basically focused on the following issues:
- TRADE AND CIVIL AREA
- Firm Constituency.
- Social Concerns ( Shareholders Assembly, Annual Account, Act Books, title deeds,Registratons, etc.)
- Specialists in Real Estate .
- Creditors Procedures.
- Contract Arrangements ( hiring, purchase and sales, distribution, transportation, mortgage,inancial hirings).
- Managing of deeds before the Treasury Ministry, Townhalls and Trade and Property registrations.
- Claims of debts ranging from friendly ones to judicial ones, even against the administrators of the debtor companies.
- LABORAL AREA
- Arrangement of laboral contracts.
- Relation with job entities.
- Collective negotiations.
- Information to the customer on new legislation.
- Laboral risks prevention.
- Assistance before Social Jurisdiction (SMAC,.Social Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court of Justice) for both, individual and collective dismissals, fines, notive for dismissal, claiming of refunds, collective conflict, etc.
- Tax planning for firms even before setting up.
- Analysis schedule of implementable taxation to the firms applying for it.
- Regularization of Balance Sheets.
- Consolidation of Balance Sheets.
- Merges and division of firms.
- Sale of shares to foreigners.
- Lease back operations.
- Creation of firms to avoid indirect taxation.
- Purchase and sale of real Estate among the companies within the group, so that V.A.T.is refund.
Minimizing of tax expenses derived from local and regional tributes.
- Appeals before Chamber of Commerce.
- Presentation of amortization plans.
- Research of tax advantages for top executives in the firms, minimizing their personal tax expenses.
- Economic-administrative appeal, or litigious-administrative concerning to all kind of tax matters.
- Special Taxation.
- Appeals and Law defence concerning to Law Act Taxation,documented in relation to payable receipts or so called promisory notes.